New to the forum...

Off-topic chat. Real talk.
Pedobear444
New User

New to the forum...

Post by Pedobear444 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:13 am

Hello everyone, I'm Pedobear, also known as Pedrobear. I'm from Brazil and I play on doom servers for about 5 years, back when skulltag was still a thing, but never been a forum member.

I joined because I think it would help out to understand better the community behind it and also to know when events happen and shit. I'm posting here because I want to know a little more about how things work around here. There's seems to be some activity in the forums, active moderators and such.

I'm not a modder, I only play it for fun, because it's a game that stuck with me. Anyway, are there any special topics I should look more into, tips about the community itself? Everything's welcome.

Thank you and have a nice day :v:
I am the PEDO in the darkness. I am the (wallpaper) BEAR of the walls. PEDOBEAR IS MY NAME!

Razgriz
Forum Staff

Re: New to the forum...

Post by Razgriz » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:55 pm

Hi welcome to our forums, from what you said it sounds like you should check out the FNF, SNS, and SNSF forum topics to see what's happening for those days. You should also check out the projects maps & mods to see what people are making.

You could also idle on irc as sometimes people advertise servers they're starting, or you can join #TSPG-Painkiller to host your own and invite people. Most of the community doesn't use the forum they just play the game and idle on irc @ irc.zandronum.com #zandronum