22:19 <ALMN> it doesn't change the fact that
22:19 <@Razgriz--> its dead
22:19 <Decay> it sucks?
22:19 <@Razgriz--> u rite[/spoiler]

Springy
Forum Regular

RE: zandronum member introduction

Post by Springy » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:30 pm

Springy. Started playing competitively in '12 though been around two or three years prior to that. Joined ST community boards around late 2010. Play as Reign now.
[quote=Zero X Diamond ]Careful, you don't want to push that Pikachu dude to action. Who knows what unspeakable things lie in store for you? Maybe he'll... send you another nasty tweet![/quote]
[quote=Sonter_Man]Autism runs amok on zandaemon[/quote]

Klofkac
Forum Regular

Post by Klofkac » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 pm

Hello, I am... Wait, who am I?
𝕂𝕝𝕠𝕗𝕜𝕒𝕔

Gardevoir
Forum Regular

Post by Gardevoir » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:13 pm

HI, I'm Matthew the Gardevoir, waifu of at least 20 people in this community. Why there are so many gay people in this community I wonder... I also hate all followers of that My Little Pony cartoon (WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE D: ! THEY ALL SHALL BURN ONE DAY.) I also like cookies and make maps for doom from time to time. ;3
Oh right, I hate furries too. Oh wait...
Never forget... 8.10.2012
(O+|+<) ~*

HI

Torvald
Forum Regular

Post by Torvald » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:06 pm

Hi, I'm Tor. I sell windmill and windmill accessories. I also like to play a lot of CTF, League of Legends and BlockSmash.

TURNED DOWN FOR WHAT?!?!?![/size]
Cyber: was chased by cowboys
Nautilus: Cowboys? more like a buncha kids chasing a fucking ice cream truck
UnixAssassin wrote: The definition of cheating is not this: Using an aim assisting tool in a game
BEST.EVER.
Teamspeak: WUMBO.CA

Luke
Forum Regular

Post by Luke » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:21 am

Hi I'm Luke, I don't know who I am nor why I'm here, but sure it's fun.

Slim
Zandrone
Clan: Can't fit it in here
Clan Tag: -=FSR=-

Post by Slim » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 am

Hey, I'm Slim. And I do some playing here, minor modding, and some skin work. Been in the online Doom scene since... Gee, 2009? Under a couple different names before I settled down. Not long but it builds experience.

"Your childish antics grow tiring. If you dare to fight me, then I accept your challenge: Anytime, anywhere." - Zero, Megaman X5
Spoiler: Quotes (Open)
5:54 PM - Slim: you're complaining about something so small that
5:54 PM - Lance: so? we do that all the time
5:55 PM - Lance: we're a bunch of losers complaining at a bar minus the bar
Spoiler: Galactus tried evading (Open)

Phoenix7786

Post by Phoenix7786 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:29 am

Heya Chummers. Phoenix here.

I'm an overseas-teacher currently working in Africa. I'm engaged, with my fiance finishing her internship before we plan on departing. I grew up playing computer games, so young I pestered my brother to launch DOS games for me. I still remember us getting stuck on the first boss in Wolfenstein.

We never really had a PC that could play Doom or the rest of the glory FPS games. Instead we resigned ourselves to the SNES version (yes seriously) of Doom and the N64 port of HeXen and Doom64 (thankfully a kick-ass game). In the mid 2000's we stumbled across Ultimate Dom, then Skulltag.

Currently I'm learning how to explore the plethora of mods, WAD's, and other such goodies for these golden-era beauties.

I also played LoL for a year or two. I recently tried to return (yay for Great Science finally being remade!) but the network out here is too unstable, plus my 1.1GHz toaster (aka my overseas laptop) isn't even supposed to be able to ru the game (but it _just_ barely does).
Last edited by Phoenix7786 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Echo
Forum Regular
Clan: Red Bullet Pact
Clan Tag: [RBP]

Post by Echo » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:07 am

I'm Echo, and if I had my way all prisons would be using the object featured in my avatar.
H ELLO AM 48 YEAR MAN FROM SOMALIA. SORRY FOR BAD ENGLAND. I SELLED MY WIFE FOR INTERNET CONNECTION FOR PLAY AND I WANT TO BECOME THE GOODEST PLAYER LIKE YO U

Phoenix7786

Post by Phoenix7786 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:36 pm

That avatar makes me laugh my ass off (no pun intended) every time I see it.

Slim
Zandrone
Clan: Can't fit it in here
Clan Tag: -=FSR=-

Post by Slim » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:35 pm

Echo wrote: if I had my way all prisons would be using the object featured in my avatar.
Amen.

"Your childish antics grow tiring. If you dare to fight me, then I accept your challenge: Anytime, anywhere." - Zero, Megaman X5
Spoiler: Quotes (Open)
5:54 PM - Slim: you're complaining about something so small that
5:54 PM - Lance: so? we do that all the time
5:55 PM - Lance: we're a bunch of losers complaining at a bar minus the bar
Spoiler: Galactus tried evading (Open)

Major Bach
New User

Post by Major Bach » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Hi, Im Major Bach. I just recently rediscovered DooM and all the games that are based on its engine, and Ive been loving it ever since. Im doing a small bit of modding myself, although my skills are really mediocre at best. I am a very committed person, though, and I have been getting better with help from this community. I am a house-husband/writer who takes care of my 5 month old son and lives in fear of my wonderful, amazing, high-powered wife whom I love wholeheartedly. And just in case anybody at all is interested, my username in-game is Jack Slater. Yes, Last Action Hero is one of my favorite movies of all time.

AkumaKing
Forum Regular

Post by AkumaKing » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Hi, I'm Akuma King. I have Doom, Doom II, HeXen, Heretic, Strife, and MM8BDM. I like MM8BDM, TBH, just don't get along well with the users. I would like to contribute mods eventually to DooM and any other Iwads, especially any Iwads that lack Pwads so that I can attempt boosting the number of people who play it online. Currently, I don't have many ideas, though. Actually, I'd probably not be able to do much anyways since what I can do is limited to scripts and maps. I'm not very good with art and music. I should probably try learning how to make music and improve my art skills soon so I can do more than I currently can.
Projects: Unbound, Zelda DXA

one_Two
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by one_Two » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:12 am

Suicide Slim wrote:
Echo wrote: if I had my way all prisons would be using the object featured in my avatar.
Amen.
Psychopaths...

Phoenix7786

Post by Phoenix7786 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:03 am

Major Bach wrote: I am a house-husband/writer who takes care of my 5 month old son and lives in fear of my wonderful, amazing, high-powered wife whom I love wholeheartedly.
Hahah sounds like the future version of me. I am also a writer, with a doctor for a fiance :)

Lollipop
Zandrone

Post by Lollipop » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:33 am

I am lollipop.
I have serious memory leaks, so when I do something, I forget about it a few minutes later.
I am a helpful person though (for the most part that is :razz: ), and if someone needs help with some doom editing that is not large enough for it's own thread, then I am at disposal through PM (I use forums every day with some very rare breaks)

Concerning the toilet steel, then I think that it should be implemented too, as those who come there have pretty much deserved it. In Denmark the prisons are pure luxury :\

AND concerning getting married... "a marriage is a contract that allows a woman to rule over a mans time and money" -words of wisdom
Spoiler: Modding Qualifications (Open)
ACS: If it's of ridiculous scope and of suicide-inducing complexity then it's the thing for me.
DECORATE: I can make more or less any godawful hack I need. Doesn't mean it works, though.
Maps: I only map for testing ACS.
GFX: Not enough time or experience.

If you need help, advice or similar, feel free to send me a PM. ;)
Spoiler: My Current Projects (Open)
> ZMemory
> Various undeveloped ideas. (This one is an immutable fact)
Combinebobnt wrote:i can see the forum league is taking off much better than the ctf ones
GalactusToday at 1:07 PM
are you getting uncomfortable jap
feeling something happen down there

Cruduxy
Zandrone

Post by Cruduxy » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:29 am

Not everyone who go to prison are psycopath murderers that deserve a fate as harsh as this :\
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Nothing to see here
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Lollipop
Zandrone

Post by Lollipop » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:37 am

They still got a choice not to use it :razz:
Spoiler: Modding Qualifications (Open)
ACS: If it's of ridiculous scope and of suicide-inducing complexity then it's the thing for me.
DECORATE: I can make more or less any godawful hack I need. Doesn't mean it works, though.
Maps: I only map for testing ACS.
GFX: Not enough time or experience.

If you need help, advice or similar, feel free to send me a PM. ;)
Spoiler: My Current Projects (Open)
> ZMemory
> Various undeveloped ideas. (This one is an immutable fact)
Combinebobnt wrote:i can see the forum league is taking off much better than the ctf ones
GalactusToday at 1:07 PM
are you getting uncomfortable jap
feeling something happen down there

one_Two
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by one_Two » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:42 pm

Cruduxy wrote: Not everyone who go to prison are psycopath murderers that deserve a fate as harsh as this :\
I meant they were psycopaths for suggesting it, most prisoners are just people who have fallen on hard times.

CloudFlash
Zandrone

Post by CloudFlash » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:42 pm

Hi, I'm Check My Nickname It Is Literally Written Next To The Post Goddamit, I like playing games with either cool soundtrack (Touhou as prime example), cool plotline (Bioshock as prime example) or at least some degree of terror/horror/'oh my god did that just happen' (Yumme Nikki as prime example).
Also I love anime..., especially those involving cute little girls with fluffy tails and magical powers.[/size]
Last edited by CloudFlash on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://i.imgflip.com/i5tpe.jpg
*Hey, who wants to hear my solution to the modern world's problems? ^Me! %Me! @Me! #Me! *WELL TOO BAD @Did he just stab himself with this butcher knife? %Looks like it ^Hey, the pizza guy arrived! %Pizza! Yey