Latest news: -- SNS #142 - Plutonia Revisted Community Project -- -- Zandronum 1.3-alpha-140728-1234 -- -- Zandronum 1.3-alpha-140703-1806 -- -- Zandronum 1.2.2 --
Announcements go here.

Doomseeker not working with zandronum?
The_Epic_Tyler
Post: #1 - Doomseeker not working with zandronum? Posted: 05-20-2013, 10:50 AM
New User

Ive just installed zandronium so i could play all of my doom games and after completing I decided to check out the multiplayer... I clicked on a server and this popped up:

Client binary can not be obtained for game:Zandronum Executable for Zandronum client: C:\Program is not a directory or does not exist.

I had no idea what was going on, I thought it was my wads but I had every doom game and they worked perfectly on the singleplayer mode... so... what do i do? can anyone help me with this problem?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Oddbrother
Post: #2 - RE: Doomseeker not working with zandronum? Posted: 05-20-2013, 11:01 AM
Clueless
Clan:

Where did you install Zandronum? You need to point Doomseeker to zandronum.exe using the Configuration.
I have a W1D3A55
Post: #3 - RE: Doomseeker not working with zandronum? Posted: 05-20-2013, 11:01 AM
Lifting Level: ....oh fuck.
Forum Regular
Clan: TE

I remember this happening to me ages ago...still never figured it out

Just try installing and using IDE instead if you can. Much more options and a bit more stable than doomseeker imo.

Watermelon Wrote:  Stall is notorious for his D.
Lollipop Wrote:  What does ETA mean? I'm sorry, but I don't get too much around on the internet.

For the best song you'll ever hear, click this link
I DARE YOU
The_Epic_Tyler
Post: #4 - RE: Doomseeker not working with zandronum? Posted: 05-20-2013, 11:27 AM
New User

Thanks for the help oddbrother it really helped :D
Doomseeker not working with zandronum?

User(s) browsing this thread: +1 Guest(s)